Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello Again!!! It's been forever : )

Hey all!! We have been crazy busy. In the last 6 months we have had lots of changes. We officially decided to move to Idaho. We moved out of our condo and rented it. We are living at Blake's parents house and will move to Idaho in August. Other great news is that we are expecting our first baby : ) We are due 11/11/11. As you can tell in the photo we are a little excited : ) Right now I am 17 weeks pregnant and this photo was a few weeks ago.If you look hard you can see my tummy. We were trying to decide if we wanted to find out the sex and think
that we will. Our ultrasound is scheduled for June 20th. We can't wait!!!

During the last week or two of July we are excited to head to Kansas to visit our close friends in Med school and then off to Lake Okoboji in Iowa with Blake's family. We will stay at the Lake house for about 10 days and then drive to Idaho the first week of August. We will stop in Pocatello for my sister's graduation from PA school at ISU and then hopefully head to IF to see some family and friends!!! We can't wait.

Sorry it has been so long since I updated. This last school semester was really busy and being in my first trimester I was just pooped working full time, moving and doing school.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Yay Congrats you guys!! I'm am so excited for you!! Hope your feeling okay. I'm also excited you are moving to Boise and coming to IF in August. Can't wait to see you and that TINY baby bump. Congrats again.

Calyn said...

YEAH!!!! I am sooooo happy for you guys. You will be the best parents! It is seriously the best thing in the world being a mom. I am so excited for you. It has been forever since I saw you last. I can't wait to see you!

Streett's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So it is ok that I know! HEHE! :)

The Butlers said...

Hey! Congratulations! I am SO happy for you guys! That is awesome! Hey! I will be in Denver June 29th-July 3rd and I didn't know if you will be around! Also, I saw you are coming thru Kansas..What part? Will you be near KC at all? IF you are leave me a message on my blog and we should get in touch! Hope all is well!

Katie Lee said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Babies are the best! I just had my own little one. You will love it. Good to hear you are back in good ol' idaho. It's a great place to be! So glad you are updating!!!